Blog Archive - Written and Photo Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Saturday Night Sleepout

It was incredibly amazing how the sleep out was in Baltimore Maryland. We started in front of the Mayor's Building (City Hall) we had to move to occupy Baltimore. I and my daughter stayed out only to 920pm when the police forced us to move.


My daughter was treated wonderfully I spoke a couple of times to motivate the homeless as well as those who came to participate and help.


We at HTHI is incredibly excited to help the homeless and many are seeing and feeling the energy that God has given me to help solve this problem. As I said so strongly one person can make a difference and I am living that way.


HTHI is a ministry not just a business and God is working it out. I believe that, I plead for each and every soul to come and pour into this ministry to pour your soul your resources whatever you have to help someone come out of this condition.


Good food much love great testimony and I made sure there was hope for the future not just testimonies that lead to nowhere positive.


Help Housing The Homeless Initiative do something that many think cannot be done make a real serious difference concerning Homelessness.


I truly believe if we in this country attack this issue of Homelessness like the President Barak Obama campaign of 2008 Homelessness will much difference as we know it now.


Thank You for being a part of HTHI you can donate at www.hthomes.org

No comments:

Post a Comment